Exchange & Cancellation
We want to make sure you love your purchase; therefore we allow exchanges 7 days after you receive your shipment. We do not refund, only exchanges can be made and In order to do so please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. However a few things must be taken into consideration:
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed merchandise with all tags attached. Items that do not meet these criteria, or are non-exchangeable (custom & personalized items will be denied).
- Returns should be packaged carefully, as merchandise damaged from improper packaging will not be accepted.
- Goods damaged due to buyers’ negligence will not be accepted.
- Exchange items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Duties and taxes are non-refundable. You will need to contact your local customs office for more information.
- Once your package has been received and accepted by Boom & Mellow we will notify you by email. Your store credit will be processed within 7 business days.
- Boom & Mellow is not responsible for lost packages. Please keep the tracking details for your records.
- All sale items are final and cannot be exchanged.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
If you wish to cancel your order please email us on email@example.com.
If cancellation occurs after the order has been dispatched, it might take up to 14 working days for us to credit your payment. Regardless, you will have to bear the cost of the shipping, deducted automatically from your payment.
- Once your package has been received and accepted by Boom & Mellow we will notify you by email.
- Your store credit or refund will be processed within 7 business days.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.