- Boom & Mellow values the confidentiality and the privacy of information pertaining to its users, visitors and customers. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- Boom & Mellow will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and we will respond to them appropriately.
- Boom & Mellow does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
- Legal Requests: Boom & Mellow may lawfully disclose your Personal Information for law enforcement or regulatory purposes.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
It may be necessary for us to review and revise our privacy statement from time to time. We reserve the right to change our privacy statement at any time and to notify you by publishing an updated version of the policy on Boom & Mellow website at www.boomandmellow.com.